Search This Blog

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Mama Em's review of Thirty One by Linda Davis

Gone are the days of wishing you had better organization skills, looking for the chapstick that just rolled under the car seat, and throwing everything into your black hole of a purse - once you find Thirty-One Gifts! Thirty-One is a home-party based company, where independent consultants sign up and then take to the streets to sell personalized items that truly make your life more efficent. The basic once-over of any Thirty-One website or catalog will lead you to believe that they sell embroidered bags. But it's SO much more than that. As a mom of two young kids, I struggle daily to keep the house clean and organized, be prepared for any and every possible scenario on the road, and to make part of my life portable so that I can have it with me at all times. Thirty-One has helped me to do all of that. I own several of their items now. My main two are carried with me every time I get into the car to leave home for more than an hour or two. My carry-all tote is a gorgeous seafoam green color, with hot pink stitched letters that say "Mama Em" on one side. This one technically has become the kid's bag. It has a nice flat bottom that fits perfectly between the kids' carseats in the back seat of my car, and there are compartments for their leapfrog tablets, coloring books and crayons, extra batteries, and game cartridges. The second bag is a drawstring pouch style, white with big black polka-dots. The kids refer to this one as "mom's black and white bag", and it's got the essentials in it. A bottle of water or two, some snacks, medicines just in case, band-aids, a small sewing kit... if we should need it, it's in there. I get so much use out of my Thirty-One bags, that I have a full wishlist of other pieces I'd like to get. And with all of the consultants signing on with this company on a daily basis, there are plenty of competitors for my business. So why do I choose to shop with Linda? Linda Davis is an amazing person. When you meet her, you feel like you're reconnecting with an old friend. She's got a warm, bubbly personality and she's always smiling and laughing. Linda is passionate about the products she's selling. She owns them, she uses them, and she's willing to give you the best deal possible. I can approach Linda with an idea of what I need, and she lights up at the chance to find me the perfect piece to solve my problem. I need something to take to Disneyland that's not too big but can still be carried easily and fit the basics in it - no problem. I need something to organize the smaller toys in the kids' room, all those little pieces that get lost easily - no problem. Linda is so easy to work with, and probably the least pushy sales person I have ever met. That's why I keep going back to her. If you get the chance to come by a local event where Linda has a vendor booth set up, make sure you stop by. She's always finding new ways to make her booth space more adorable, and keeps on top of all of the latest and greatest that Thirty-One has to offer. Being able to see the pieces in person makes it a lot easier to say yes to your favorites! For more information about Thirty-One Gifts and to contact the lovely Linda Davis, click here: https://www.mythirtyone.com/lindadavisnv/

No comments:

Post a Comment